Writing Contest: How Writing Has Positively Influenced YOUR Life
It’s easy to enter. All you have to do is write an essay (blog post) about how writing has positively influenced your life (in some way).
This contest ends 1 June 2015. (Extended until 5 June.)
The prizes are:
1st $95.00 Amazon gift card
2nd $50.00 Amazon gift card
3rd $25.00 Amazon gift card
Share your story in an inspiring way. I’m not looking for technically perfect stories. I am looking for real stories that I believe will inspire others to either continue writing, reignite one’s passion for writing, or to take up the Craft.
Everyone writes for their own reasons, but I think all of us who love the Craft have found that it has positively influenced our lives in some way(s). In what way has writing positively influenced your life? And how well can you relate that story in writing to inspire fellow writers?
How to enter the contest:
1. Post your essay between 300 to 1000 words on your blog. (You need a blog.)
2. Consider leading in to your post with: “I am participating in the Writing Contest: How Writing Has Positively Influenced My Life. Hosted by Positive Writer.” You can phrase it as you like, but make sure there is a hyperlink back to this post to qualify.
3. Paste the link to your entry in the comments below.
It’s very important that you put your link in the comments to this post because that’s your official entry. One of my goals for these contests is for the comments to become a resource of links for fellow writers to find an awesome collection of inspirational stories about writing.
- I will announce the winners via a blog post around the middle of July 2015. (The best way to stay updated is to subscribe.)
- I will also publish all 3 of the winners’ posts individually as guest posts. (Great exposure for you.)
Most bloggers are looking for a fresh topic to write about, so here you go, and you just so happen to be able to enter it into a fun contest, too. Hey, and by sharing your story you might even help another writer. Wouldn’t that be cool?
Get ready, set, go!
If you like, you can help support this contest by sharing it with your writing groups. And feel free to tweet:
Enter this exciting writing contest via Positive Writer: http://tinyurl.com/nj5qwpk (Click to Tweet)
If you have any questions, please ask via the comments and I’ll also answer via the comments in case others have the same question.